Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Review - Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Paradise Pink 016

A while back there was 40% off at Revlon in Priceline and I took it as an opportunity to try out the Super Lustrous lipsticks. I have heard so much about these lipsticks. I picked up the sahde 'Paradise Pink 016', it is a matte formula. 


Revlon Paradise Pink is no where close to being pink, but is a reddish orange color. Its a perfect bright color for summers.



Paradise Pink is the only lipstick I have tried in this range. The color shows opaque in one swipe. The lipstick feels nice and creamy when first applied and gradually turns to a matte finish. It is a matte finish but does not feel painfully drying on the lips. The packaging is fairly okay. The lipstick stays for 4-5 hours. This range is affordable and easily available and has lots of shades on offer. 

I love this shade, it is good to add a pop of color. It would suit most olive skin tones in my opinion. Overall, its a great lipstick, I will try some other shades (will wait for the sale, though !)

If you are in the market for a bright lipstick, swatch this next time you are at Priceline.

Price
AUD 21.95 

Have you tried this shade ? Do you like it ?

4 comments:

  1. This one is such a shocking orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha, but its still wearble, doesn't lean towards neonish (though looks a bit in the swatch)..

      Delete
  2. perfect shade of orange!

    http://kohlcrush.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, isn't it, perfect for summers :), thanks for visiting the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)